Please continue to help spread the word and donate to our campaign.
I want to attract new technologies and industry to better Tucson's economy which will bring up the living standards of all. I will commit to bringing in 2.4 Billion dollars which will equate to over 10,000 new high paying jobs to Tucson.
Tucson has a unique environment. This uniqueness could secure Tucson’s competitive position in attracting new economic development.
Modernizing our infrastructure across the city is critical to our maintaining and improving Tucson’s economic competitiveness.
1. I will work to cap and lower business tax rate (currently 14%)
2. I will commit to promoting and investing in our opportunity zones
3. I will work with businesses in reviewing proposed government intrusions
4. I will work to strengthen local public-private partnerships
5. I will work with our technology partners in incorporating state of the art local solar electric power generation and storage.
Public Safety should be first priority for our Tucson city government. Our citizen’s safety should be top priority and should be expected from our elected officials.
1. I will work with the Governors office on way to bring more public safety officers in my first year.
2. I will work and peruse formal inquiries to discover and examine the facts as to why Tucson has had such a decline in our public safety.
3. I will work with our public safety(Police and Fire) leaders and their rank and file on what issues that are facing them and the resources that are needed to protect our community and Public Safety personnel.
4. I will ensure that funding directed to Public Safety is used for Public Safety.
Infrastructure expenditures typically lead to job creation and are strong economic multipliers, resulting in productivity gains which can bring very low interest rates creating an ideal environment to fund infrastructure projects. Tucson has spent many millions of dollars in building infrastructure that we subsequently allowed to fall into despair due to poor planning, financial management and irresponsible budgetary practices regarding to maintenance.
It is time for a bold, new vision for Tucson’s infrastructure policies that focuses attention on the 21st century challenges.
1. I will work with local transportation coalitions for ideas on Transportation options.
2. I will work with State and Regional partners to oppose any reduction in HURF funding that should come to Tucson.
3. I will work with City Staff on Transportation infrastructure maintenance funding needs.
4. I will explore expansion of Transit services (pedestrian, bus and trains)
5. I will support the notion of creating a permanent funding source for Tucson’s Transportation system.
I pledge to continue working with and promoting our public and private education institutions throughout the City.
1. I will commit my continuing promotion to our K-12, vocational and college/university Workforce Development that will co-locate in school facilities.
2. I will advocate that parents will have the freedom to pursue educational options that fit the individual needs and diverse capabilities of their children.
3. I will continue to support parents with their right for school choice, whether that’s to a public school, private school, charter school, home school or any other learning environment parents choose for their children.
Your PayPal contributions will enable us win this election.
An Individual can give up to $5,200
Thank you for your support
Sign up to hear from us about our events and let us know what you think.